Hello! Thank you for being curious. Social Media Rescue is a unique concept in media services for small businesses and entrepreneurs. At SMR, we use creativity, humor, positivity and fun to infuse lovable qualities into smart social & new media marketing strategies. That sounds pretty darn cool!
Let Social Media Rescue come to your rescue and breathe new life into your online presence! Breathe!
Here is some of what we can do for your Awesome Small Businesses:
- Set up or audit your social media accounts
- Determine the best social media platforms for your business
- Manage Your social media accounts for you! (curate & post relevant content, increase your followers and monitor engagement)
- Coach you through proper posting etiquette, timing and methods to increase engagement
- Write or brainstorm blog content
- Writing & Producing comedic & quirky web videos for your business
- Logos & Graphic Design
- Consult on New Media options such as web videos, podcasting, webinars, ebooks and Google Hangouts
- Introduce you to online & offline networking strategies to grow your community
- Put you on a Make it Happen Plan (1 month or 3 Months) to achieve your business goals through daily actions and accountability
- Group training sessions–get your whole team social media savvy
My name is Jennifer Crawford and I’m the CIC (Chick in Charge) at Social Media Rescue. I’ve been a serial entrepreneur for over 25 years in service, food and retail spaces. I started my first business when I was 19 years old with $75. That business turned into a company employing 80 people and grossing over a million dollars a year. I’ve experienced successes and failures along the way and Social Media Rescue is my way of sharing what I’ve learned from those experiences. I am passionate about being an entrepreneur and helping others find their personal path to success.